|Since 1989, Islip Tutoring Service, Inc. has provided Long Island with dedicated, New York State certified, professional teachers.
Our main objective is to meet the individualized needs of the student.
We are an educational agency that provides one-to-one, small group instruction, home instruction, resource room, and other services that will assist you with many of your educational needs.
We cover grades Pre-K through 12, college students, and adults in all subject areas. Our services can be provided throughout the year.
Islip Tutoring Service offers Instruction in all academic and speciality subjects [All Levels]
- Close coordination between primary teacher/district specialist/parents
- Teacher/Student match is one on one tailor made to meet the needs of the student
- Detailed documentation / Progress Notes / Grades
- Accurate record keeping and timely reports
- Attend CSE meeting or teleconference with Summary Report / IEP Compliance
- All information and records are confidential
- District is notified on a timely basis, if a student is not complying
- Supplemental resources for teachers to use to insure enriching sessions
certified teachers are employed
- In compliance with project save, all new teachers are fingerprinted
- All teachers are screened with verifiable references
- Available 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year
- All teachers follow NYSED Curriculum